Biotix filtered pipette tips contain polyethylene filters that traps aerosols and prevents cross contamination of your pipette. Proven to block aerosol contaminants with a 99.99% BFE.
• Compatible with the widest range of pipettes
• FlexFit sealing technology reduces the force required to attach and eject tips
• Low binding X-Resin maximizes your sample recovery
• Reduces the need for tip touch off with a fine point Blade design
• The sturdy eco-friendly rack design uses ~30% less plastic than competitors
• Working Volume: 10-200µL
Biotix tips are certified free of DNase/RNase, endotoxins/pyrogens, PCR inhibitors, and human DNA.
uTIP universal pipette tips feature:
FlexFit®Flexible Proximal End
Reduces the amount of force needed to attach and eject a tip, reducing the risk of repetitive stress injuries (RSI).
X-Resin is our proprietary resin that is proven to reduce sample retention, resulting in improved accuracy.
Blade®Optimal Surface Area
Blade technology lowers the chance of hanging droplet formation by optimizing surface area at the distal end of the tip, saving time with each draw and improving precision.
10 racks of 96/pack