Improve the ergonomics of your lab with xTIP4 pipette tips. These tips feature positive stop technology ensuring every tip you attach ejects with minimal force. Everyone in your lab will benefit from the low ejection force without having to change his or her technique or pipetting style. xTIP4 tips are made for a perfect fit on the Biotix xPIPETTE, they are also fully compatible with Rainin’s LTS pipettes.
- Compatible with Biotix xPIPETTE and Rainin’s LTS pipette
- Filters block aerosol contaminants with a 99.99% bacterial filter efficiency
- Light insertion and ejection forces
- Low binding X-Resin maximizes your sample recovery
- Reduce plastic waste, Biotix tip racks use 30% less plastic then leading competitors
- Working Volume: 100-1000µL
Each lot of Biotix tips are tested and certified free of DNase/RNase, endotoxins/pyrogens, PCR inhibitors, and human DNA.
uTIP universal pipette tips feature:
FlexFit®Flexible Proximal End
Reduces the amount of force needed to attach and eject a tip, reducing the risk of repetitive stress injuries (RSI).
X-Resin is our proprietary resin that is proven to reduce sample retention, resulting in improved accuracy.
Blade®Optimal Surface Area
Blade technology lowers the chance of hanging droplet formation by optimizing surface area at the distal end of the tip, saving time with each draw and improving precision.
8 racks of 96/pack
|Technical Bulletin||Brochure||Data Sheet|
|Accuracy and Precision||xTIP4 Brochure||Biotix xTIP4 1000 μL Data Sheet|