legacy part# VB-0030-3SB
All Biotix automation tips (aTIP) are manufactured to the highest engineering standards in automation. The ultra-straight tips target the center of microplate wells precisely, delivering exceptional accuracy and
precision without risk of jamming, inconsistent seals, or dripping.
- No changes in programming scripts are necessary to use Biotix tips. Use of the standard definitions bundled in the automation software program is sufficient.
- Manufactured under stringent quality control in an ISO 9001 certified facility, each lot is tested for accuracy and precision on the tips intended platform.
- Tips are BioReady® certified to be free of RNase, DNase, and Endotoxins (pyrogens), and are available in nonsterile or pre-sterile formats.
- Each pack of tips has the coefficient of variation (CV) printed directly on the box for your reference.
- FlexFit Technology, found in most aTIP pipette tips for 384 platforms, ensures a secure seal.
- Each 384 tip rack comes with Statix® technology, a copper grounding tab combined with a conductive pillow that displaces static.
uTIP universal pipette tips feature:
FlexFit®Flexible Proximal End
Reduces the amount of force needed to attach and eject a tip, reducing the risk of repetitive stress injuries (RSI).
X-Resin is our proprietary resin that is proven to reduce sample retention, resulting in improved accuracy.
Blade®Optimal Surface Area
Blade technology lowers the chance of hanging droplet formation by optimizing surface area at the distal end of the tip, saving time with each draw and improving precision.
10 racks of 384/pack
|30 μL Robotic Tips for Agilent Velocity 11 Vprep Bravo 384 Data Sheet|