Tip Eject Reload
Reload your racks without coming into contact with the tips. Tip Eject provides a clean reload solution with easy one-handed loading. The rigid plastic covering shields tips from the laboratory environment from the top down, keeping contamination out.
- Clear casing and colored snapcards for easy tip volume identification
- Easily operate one-handed without contacting the tips or snapcard
- Takes 1/5th the bench space compared to a pack of racked tips
- Snapcards click securely into place
- Reduces plastic use by 44% when compared to racked product
- Reuse the rack base as a large volume, SBS-footprint reagent reservoir
- Recyclable packaging
- Tips are shielded from the environment and user handling
- Rigid plastic case provides a cleaner reload than cardboard alternatives
- All Tip Eject reloads come sterilized and ready to use
Follow these instructions for an easy, hands-free reloading experience of the Tip Eject Reload:
Remove lower protective rack base.
Align empty rack
Align Tip Eject over empty Biotix rack.
Push down until a “click” is heard, indicating tips are locked into rack.
Replace over empty rack base.