CleanPak is the reload solution for the lab that is looking to maximize lab space and reduce their environmental footprint. Reducing the chance of contamination is an important step toward reproducible data, so we eliminated the first source of tip contamination, PAPER!
- 960 tips easily stored on your bench using the same surface area as one rack
- Inserts are easy to transfer to your empty rack, one at a time or all at once
- Clear casing and colored snapcards for easy tip volume identification
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Reuse the rack base as a large volume, SBS-footprint reagent reservoir
- Reduces plastic use by 70% when compared to racked tips
- Resealable bag with sterile and non-sterile options
- Arrives hermetically sealed
- Contains no contaminating cardboard or paper
Follow these instructions for an easy reloading experience:
Tear the strip at the top of the bag and remove the protective cover
You will hear a click when the snapcard is secured.
Replace lid in bag
Keep the extra lid with your unused inserts.
Seal for later use